Sunday’s 9 Hole Stableford competition is also an R&A Qualifying Competition for a National 9 Hole Competition, If you only want to play in the club competition then please just sign on to the computer and play well!
Rules for the R&A Qualifier.
- The Competition is a 9 hole stableford.
- The competition will be contested in pairs which may be Male, Female or Mixed but may only include a maximum of 1 U18 player.
- Pairs must be nominated before play and if playing in the same group, must not give advice or mark each other’s card.
- Men play off the White tees,Ladies off the Red tees and Junior’s off the yellow tees.
- Please sign on to the computer before playing and enter your score into the computer on completion of your round, Any problems then please see a member of Staff.
- The team score is the combined stableford points of both players.
- The winning pair will qualify for the National Final at Milnathort Golf Club on Friday 15th June.